Access to the Site
The Site is for your personal, non-commercial use and is solely intended for informational and entertainment purposes only. STEM Caribbean may change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Site at any time.
Disclaimers; Limitation of Liability
You acknowledge and agree that use of the site is solely at your own risk. STEM Caribbean neither warrants that the site will be uninterrupted, secure, or error free; nor does STEM Caribbean make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of the site, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, provided on the site.
The information contained on the site is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal, professional, financial, or medical advice. Hyperlinks on the Site may lead to external websites which are not affiliated with STEM Caribbean. These hyperlinks do not signify that STEM Caribbean endorses the websites and their content. STEM Caribbean has no responsibility for the content found on the linked websites, which may change without notice and may occur before STEM Caribbean could make an update to the relevant information.
To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, STEM Caribbean will not be liable to you or any third party for damages of any kind including, without limitation, personal injury, property damage, loss of data, computer and/or device or technology failure or malfunction or for any form of direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, special, or punitive damages based on any causes of action arising out of use of the site.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold STEM Caribbean harmless from and against any claim, loss and including but not limited to attorneys’ fees, arising out of the use of the Site by you.
STEM Caribbean respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that any content linked to STEM Caribbean infringes your copyright, please email STEM Caribbean at email@example.com with details of the infringement including the following information:
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to be infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material claimed to have been infringed and information reasonably sufficient to permit STEM Caribbean to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner disputed is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- Your physical or electronic signature; and6. A statement that the above information is correct, and under penalty of perjury, you are the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed or you are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.