The Organization for Women in Science for the Developing World (OWSD) is offering fellowships to women from eligible developing countries who are planning to pursue a PhD degree in a scientific field.
The fellowship covers travel to the host country, tuition fees, accommodation, and living expenses.
Eligible scientific fields:
- Agricultural Sciences
- Astronomy, Space and Earth Sciences
- Biological Systems and Organisms
- Chemical Sciences
- Computing and Information Technology
- Engineering Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Medical and Health Sciences
- Structural, Cell and Molecular Biology
Caribbean countries eligible: Haiti
Deadline to apply: 30/5/2019
Click here to apply or get more information.