Let’s face it. Life can be challenging as a recent graduate or as a student. This is one of the reasons we’re giving away a total of $200 (US dollars) in cash!!
You could win cash by letting all your friends on social media know why you love STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) and how it can benefit your country.
How To Participate
- If you’re using Twitter or Instagram, follow STEM Caribbean and eLearning Kings.
- If you’re using Facebook, like and follow STEM Caribbean and eLearning Kings.
- Using the hashtag #ILoveSTEM, create a post stating why you love STEM and one example of how it can benefit your country. Participants are encouraged to be creative and include videos or photos in their posts.
- Tag STEM Caribbean and eLearning Kings in the post.
- Minimum of 25 positive reactions is required from your followers. (Likes, shares, love and surprise reactions, comments, and retweets).
- National of one the following countries: Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Belize, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Montserrat, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, The Bahamas, Trinidad and Tobago, and Turks and Caicos Islands.
- Must be at least 16 years old.
- Currently enrolled in a STEM program or planning to pursue a career in STEM or recent graduate of a STEM program (Associate’s, Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD).
- Must be able to receive payments via PayPal.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Q: Can groups participate?
A: Yes as long as each individual member meets the requirements.
Q: Can I still participate if I don’t have a PayPal account?
A: Yes, only if another acceptable method of sending the cash award could be used.
Winners will be selected based on the number of positive reactions. Cash awards are in US dollars.
1st place: $100
2nd place: $70
3rd place: $30
Winners will be announced on January 26, 2019 at 6PM EST. Posts can be created until 5:30PM EST on the day that winners will be announced.
For more information, send us a message on any one of our social media profiles.
Social Media Links